Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups blueberries, washed and picked over, divided
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 (3-ounce) pouch liquid fruit pectin
- In a large pot over medium heat, add about 3/4 of the berries and mash.
- Add in the remaining berries, sugar, and lemon juice. Stirring constantly, bring to a rolling boil.
- Add the pouch of fruit pectin. Stirring constantly, bring back to a boil, and continue boiling for 1 more minute.
- Skim off excess foam.
- Carefully ladle the hot berry mixture into prepared jars, or other containers.
- Store in the fridge.