Cook: 25 mins
- 1 - 2 Buttercup Kabocha Squash
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese + more for garnishing
- 2–3 Tbsp. fresh or 1 tsp. Each of dried thyme, sage, rosemary, and oregano
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Cut squash in half and scoop out the seeds. Then slice each half into ½-inch thick slices.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients and toss to combine.
- Transfer to a large sheet pan. Using your hands, gently press parmesan cheese onto the squash for maximum coverage.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes or until squash is cooked through and parmesan cheese is crispy and slightly browned. Garnish with additional parmesan cheese and herbs, if desired.